RŌV Life, LLC 1-Year Limited Warranty
What this warranty covers
RŌV Life, LLC (“Manufacturer”) warrants to the original purchaser that Truck Trolley® products will be free from defects in material and workmanship from the date of purchase and continuing for a period of one (1) year.
What this warranty does not cover
This warranty does not cover and expressly excludes:
- Damage or defects caused by normal wear and tear, rust, scratches, cosmetic damage, accidents, unlawful vehicle operation, fire, earthquake or other external cause outside the control of Manufacturer, installation in a non-supported vehicle, failure to assemble, install or use the Truck Trolley® Product in accordance with Manufacturer’s written instructions, warnings, or guidelines, modification or alteration of the Truck Trolley® Product, misuse, corrosion, exceeding Manufacturer’s weight capacity for the product, fuel, chemical or other liquid contact or spills, vandalism, inadequate care or maintenance;
- Damage to any contents in, on, or around the Truck Trolley® Product or vehicle; and
- Any and all labor costs, including but not limited to any labor costs to uninstall, disassemble, reassemble, or reinstall the Truck Trolley® Product or its components, or replacement Products or components.
Limitation of liability
To the extent permitted by law, this warranty and the remedies set forth herein are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, remedies and conditions, whether oral, written, statutory, express or implied. MANUFACTURER DISCLAIMS ALL STATUTORY AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND WARRANTIES AGAINST HIDDEN OR LATENT DEFECTS TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. To the extent such warranties cannot be disclaimed, such implied warranties shall apply only for the warranty period specified above. Please note that some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty (or condition) lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Except as provided in this warranty and to the extent permitted by law, Manufacturer shall not be liable for any direct, special, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any breach of warranty or condition, or arising in connection with the sale, use or repair of Truck Trolley® Products or components, or under any other legal theory, including but not limited to nonperformance, loss of use, loss of revenue, loss of actual or anticipated profits, loss of the use of money, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, and loss of reputation. Manufacturer’s maximum liability shall not in any case exceed the purchase price paid by you for the Truck Trolley® Product. Please note that some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This Warranty is the sole and exclusive warranty for Truck Trolley® Products. No employee, agent, dealer, or any other person is authorized to alter or amend the terms of this Warranty or make any other warranties on behalf of RŌV Life, LLC. This warranty is valid only to the original purchaser and is not transferrable.
How to submit a warranty claim
If a defect in materials or workmanship causes your Truck Trolley® Product to become inoperable within the warranty period, to submit a warranty claim, visit the Truck Trolley Warranty claim form below and provide the required information. As part of the process, you must provide:
1. Valid proof of original purchase that includes the date of the purchase. Unfortunately, without a valid form of proof of purchase the warranty is not valid.
2. Product manufacture date wheel.
3. A description of the problem with the Truck Trolley® Product and circumstances under which the problem occurred.
4. High resolution photos clearly showing the damaged part or components.
5. Full contact information, including name, mailing address, email address, and telephone number.
After review of this initial information submitted, you may be asked to provide additional information to support your claim and/or you may be required to send any claimed defective products or components to Manufacturer for analysis.
What we will do
If you submit a valid warranty claim to Manufacturer during the warranty period and Manufacturer determines that the Truck Trolley® Product or its components have defects covered by this Warranty, Manufacturer will, at its option, (a) send you replacement parts for your Truck Trolley® Product, or (b) provide you a full replacement Truck Trolley® Product. Your replacement components or replacement Truck Trolley® Product will be covered under the warranty for the balance of the original warranty period, if any. All replacement parts ship direct from Manufacturer and shipping method used is at Manufacturer’s sole discretion. Expedited shipping is available if requested but will be at the sole cost of original purchaser. Manufacturer, at its option, may require you to return any claimed defective parts or products to Manufacturer, and such returned items become property of Manufacturer. You are responsible for installation/reinstallation (labor charges) of the replacement parts and/or Truck Trolley® Product. Manufacturer may elect at its option to instead issue to the original purchaser a refund equal to the purchase price paid for the Truck Trolley® Product or a credit in such amount to be used toward the purchase of a new Truck Trolley® Product.